with Rev. Tony Koslowski
Wednesday evenings, 5:45 – 6:45 pm
June 7 – August 30
Tuition: $10 per class
*Open to beginner through advanced students
Would you like to experience a continuous sense of well-being and energized calmness, while improving your cardiovascular health, flexibility, strength and balance?
Qigong is an ancient form of gentle deep breathing and slow meditative movement that produces great health and longevity benefits. It also balances the chakra and energy (Qi) flow. These classes are open to all ages, experience, physical ability or physical limitations. Tony will tailor the classes to the ability and experience of the students each week. The practices can be done standing or sitting down. Join us for this gentle and dynamic form. All that is needed is comfortable clothing and you!
Rev. Tony Kozlowski has over 40 years experience with Martial Arts, Tai Chi, Qigong and multiple healing modalities. Over the years his warm sense of humor, and knowledge as a Spiritualist Minister, Healing Facilitator, Spiritual Counselor, Reiki Master and Gigong teacher have assisted many people, meeting them where they are and inspiring them on to the next levels of their growth.
- Qigong For Everyone - July 5, 2017
- Qigong For Everyone - July 12, 2017
- Qigong For Everyone - July 19, 2017
- Qigong For Everyone - July 26, 2017
- Qigong For Everyone - August 2, 2017
- Qigong For Everyone - August 9, 2017
- Qigong For Everyone - August 16, 2017
- Qigong For Everyone - August 23, 2017
- Qigong For Everyone - August 30, 2017