Centering Down: A Weekend Meditation Retreat
Consider attending Fellowships of the Spirit’s Centering Down: A Weekend Meditation Retreat with Mark Thomas.
- Is this swiftly changing world with its many outer distractions pulling you out of your center?
- Are you struggling to establish a disciplined meditative practice that meets your needs of Body, Mind, Spirit?
- Do you feel like you need an unplug and restart so that you can bring the best you to the world?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this retreat weekend is built for you. If you answered yes to more than one, then do yourself the favor of signing up for this retreat today. Centering Down, A Weekend Meditation Retreat with Mark Thomas.
What will you take home with you:
- A more developed and deeper Silence that goes with you from your meditations into the outer world of your days.
- Inspiration to realize a new path forward with your daily spiritual practices mapped to fit your lifestyle.
- You will have new ways to address this swiftly changing world that needs your most dynamic presence.
- You will have tools for handling the life transitions brought on by deep meditative practices.
- A profound joy that comes from wells deep within your soul.
Meals will be provided for Saturday and Sunday breakfast and included in the tuition cost. Lodging is not provided. A list of area options for lodging can be provided.
There will be outside activities for which you will need to bring appropriate footwear and outerwear. Further information will become available closer to the retreat.
This retreat is only available live and in person at our Learning Center in Cassadaga, New York.
Mark’s programs are very much in demand. Class size will be limited. Enroll now!
Date & Times
7:30 PM on Friday, September 29, 2023 – 10:30 AM on Sunday, October 1, 2023
$495 until 9/20
$550 after 9/20
Fellowships of the Spirit Lakeside Learning Center
282 Dale Drive
Cassadaga, NY 14718
About the Instructor
Mark Thomas’ early spiritual development came from his family, which was actively engaged in the United Methodist Church. Along with his wife Elaine and Joseph and Patricia Panebianco, in 1988 they founded Fellowships of the Spirit and its School of Spiritual Healing and Prophecy.
Over the years, Mark’s passionate desire for spiritual development has brought him to study Vedic, Taoist, Buddhist, and mystical Christian teachings with a variety of teachers and writers from around the world. He currently lectures at various spiritual communities and continues to teach classes in advanced meditation practices at the School of Spiritual Healing and Prophecy and to its graduates.