- This event has passed.
Sacred Ceremony and Sound
Saturday, Aug 10 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$125 (Early) / $150 (Regular)
Whether this is your first class on the subject or you are a seasoned student already involved with healing, the material and techniques taught during this weekend are designed to enhance and integrate your current knowledge and expand your skill base. Hank is a master of blending healing modalities to creating a personalized experience for each client and will be sharing specific ways for you to do the same.
What you will learn
- Ancient approaches to opening and closing a sacred medicine space
- An energetic attunement to the elemental energies: Earth, Water, Wind, Sun and more
- How to use ancient words to connect with guides, spiritual teachers, nature spirits, spirit beings connected with knowledge of your client’s soul blueprint
- A powerful energy technique to transmute and heal imbalances
- Where Science bridges into Metaphysics
- How to use both unweighted and weighed tuning forks
- A time-bending technique to influence the frequency of any tuning fork
- How to use a 2 tuning fork scanning and balancing technique
- Bridging technique to incorporate any sound frequencies into the energy body
- A brief overview of crystal bowls and how to use them
- What physiological changes occur with certain sounds
- Use specific combinations of tones to enhance intuition, no forks required
- Use weighted tuning forks with acupressure points for virtually anything
- You will also receive a comprehensive workbook
Hank Setala, a natural intuitive from birth has worked as a healer and reader since 2008, blending multiple modalities He is a recognized teacher of the Paqo tradition by the Salka Munay Ayllu, a non-profit committed to preservation of original traditions, a graduate of Fellowships School of Healing and Prophecy. Hank has served on the board of directors of several non-profits including Fellowships of the Spirit. He is the founder of Holistic Health and Healing and has sponsored one of the largest metaphysical and health events in the Northeast Ohio since 2012.