Moon Manifestations: Lunar Lights On The Pathway
June 24 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Cassandra Joan Butler, B.S.W., M.S., L.M.T.
- This event has passed.
* The workshop is open to all: no experience necessary in astrology. Please provide your birth data: birth date, time and place of birth upon registration.
There is nothing like the beauty of a moonlight night! Behind the radiance is a cosmic dance, an ebb and flow of symbolic information which can aid us in our life’s planning. Even farmers `plant at the new’ and harvest at `the last quarter’! Working consciously with the moon’s cycles can enhance your productivity, your personal growth and connect you with the great `cosmic clock.’ During this workshop you will learn:
- The mechanics of the lunar month and how to make take your goal setting to a whole new level
- How to use the lunar cycle to deepen your meditations and spiritual practices
- The cycles of the moon for the next 12 months
- Your personal `power times’ of the year for all arenas of life
- The particular specialized qualities of YOUR moon sign and what it means for your mediumship and/or spiritual growth
Cassandra Joan Butler, B.S.W., M.S., L.M.T., is a gifted teacher and a noted practitioner of astrology, spiritual development and bodywork since 1987. She has 14 years of college teaching in bodywork, energy healing, and massage therapy and 20 years of teaching private and public seminars including Lily Dale, Chautauqua Institution, and the SOTA conference. Cassandra writes for several national publications, is a frequent guest on Western NY radio and TV, and is producer/host of the radio show Cosmic Connections. She is an ordained minister, medium, and founder of the Divine Grace.