Introduction to Bio-Intrinsic Energy Healing
October 28 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- This event has passed.
This event has been cancelled.
Bio-Intrinsic Energy Healing is one of the most versatile and verifiable healing modalities being taught today. Working with this energy allows one to tap into the quantum field to do healing work with anyone, anytime and anywhere.
This experiential workshop will engage the student with this amazing healing energy and gives each person an energetic password within them that will enable them to continue to use the energy for themselves, family, friends and clients. Edd uses the energy to awaken our higher brain functions and activate our body’s natural healing systems.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn what Bio-Intrinsic Energy Healing is and how it stimulates active metabolic healing
- Begin to experience how to control the magnetic fields of the left and right side of the brain simultaneously
- Learn to use different frequencies and polarity effects to cause rapid healing to begin
- Learn practical exercises to practice with outside of the workshop to further hone your skills and techniques
Edd Edwards was the basis for the popular movie Phenomenon, starring John Travolta. Edd has had the healing energy imprinted on him in early childhood though grandmother who did healing on him every day for the first three months of his life. His earliest memories as a young child involved playing with the energy that to him was as normal and natural as breathing.
Edd is well known for his ability to modulate electric and magnetic fields within another person regardless of the physical distance between him and his client. In 1994 he teamed up with physicist Dr. William Levengood, who was able to measure Edd’s energetic output using his lab equipment. Since then Edd has worked with several researchers including the Rhine Institute at Duke University and has taken part in double blind studies further demonstrating the authenticity of his energy work.
* In addition, Edd will be offering private healing sessions on Sunday, April 30th and Monday, May 1st. Call the Fellowships office at (716) 595-2159 for available times and to secure your private sessions
Edd will also be the guest presenter during the 6 pm Sunday evening worship service at Fellowships on Sunday, April 30th, which is open to everyone.