How to Stay Connected with Loved Ones on the Other Side of Life & Get To Know Your Spirit Guides
Sunday, Aug 16 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm$125 (Early) / $150 (Regular)
Our loved ones and spirit guides communicate with us using mind language or telepathic Communication. All of us are capable of making this link ourselves. Each one of us is capable of making this connection ourselves without another intermediary.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What telepathic Communication is and how to use it to communicate with and get messages from our loved ones on the other side and with our spirit guides,
- Learn who your spirit guides are, what they look like, and what their names are.
- Know that loved ones are around you and learn to recognize the signs they give you.
- What are your loved ones doing on the other side of life? You will be guided in a very special meditation that will help you know.
- We use telepathic Communication in our daily lives. Learn how it can be helpful in order to know who needs you or what you can be doing to help others.
- Our spirit guides are always with us and ready to offer guidance if you will only remember to ask. Learn how to ask for guidance & learn how you can clearly interpret the answers you will always receive.
Join Angie for a powerful day of communication and take home new and improved spiritual tools you can use each and everyday of your life.
$125 until 8/7/20
$150 after 8/7/20
Rev. Angie Hewett-Abt, B.A., is a 2002 graduate of Fellowships of the Spirit’s School of Spiritual Healing and Prophecy. She received her degree in Human Services with a concentration in Counseling and Psychology in 2005. A practicing medium for over 34 years, Angie currently has her own thriving mediumship and spiritual counseling practice located in Buffalo, NY, where for the past 16 years she has taught meditation and intuitive development. She is also a Registered Medium in Lily Dale. Prior to 2002 Angie worked as a customer relations manager in various industries for over 22 years.