Exploring Your Inner Goddess Through the Chakras
June 25 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Rev. Brooke Winkler, M.S.S.A.
- This event has passed.
You are invited to embark on a journey to explore your inner goddess through the chakra energies. Your guided tour will go inside to embrace your love, passion, beauty, warmth, and laughter. Your spirited tour guide, Brooke, has developed an itinerary that includes:
- Gentle yoga to ground your root chakra
- Belly dancing to express your feminine sacral chakra
- Art to explore and inspire your solar plexus chakra
- Journaling to connect with your heart chakra
- Laughter to exercise your throat chakra
- Mindfulness to guide your third eye
- Meditation to open your crown chakra
This guided tour will give you the opportunity to unlock and express new levels of the goddess within you and bring that part of you forward. Join Brooke in this delightfully entertaining and introspective workshop, and if you wish, bond with other delightful beings just like yourself!
Rev. Brooke Winkler, MSSA, LISW-S, RYT-200, always sensing the deep connection between the psychological and spiritual, focuses on how to bridge them together. Brooke is currently in private practice as a therapist. A graduate of Fellowships of the Spirit School of Healing and Prophecy, Reiki Practitioner, Registered Yoga Teacher, Certified Laugh-A-Yoga Coach, MARI Practitioner, Artist, Medium, and Belly Dancer, and of Engaging the Spirit, LLC. She believes humor gets us through life and bonds us with others.