Emotional Freedom Technique EFT / AAMET EFT Practitioner Training – Level 2
September 17 - September 18
Betsy Muller, M.B.A.
- This event has passed.
This event has been cancelled.
Client Care Essentials Workshop
9 am – 5 pm each day
All participants will receive printed manual, and 8 weeks of live webinars with Betsy for post-workshop support and valuable partner practice session time after the workshop.
You are invited to a transformational training event.
Who should attend?
- Life and health coaches wanting to add an effective process to your professional expertise
- Therapists and social workers wishing to integrate EFT into their existing practice
- Physicians, nurses, chiropractors, massage therapists, physical therapists or caregivers seeking effective tools to compliment client care
- Teachers and school staff looking for innovative classroom skills
- Clergy and staff who minister to grieving, ill or traumatized congregants
- Professionals seeking AAMET EFT Practitioner Certification
Level 2 provides numerous practice sessions where participants will exchange roles as client and practitioner, including exercises focusing on beliefs, specific events, emotions, physical issues and psychoenergetic reversals. Attendees can expect to experience significant personal healing while also gaining client care practice skills.
The following key concepts will be covered:
Basic EFT refresher, Working on Physical issues, Specific Events, Tell the Story and Movie Technique, Testing and Troubleshooting, Ethics, Practitioner Self-care Essentials, Building Client Rapport, Understanding Traumatic Memories, Working with Beliefs, Reversals and Secondary Gain, Integrating Affirmations, Understanding and Measuring Intensity, Personal Peace Procedure, SUDs and Calibration skills and legal/ethical issues,
This workshop teaches EFT, using the AAMET Accredited Level 2 syllabus.
Betsy Muller, M.B.A. is a holistic business coach, speaker, author, AAMET Master Trainer (NQT), inter-faith minister and Accredited Advanced Certified Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) practitioner who has helped thousands discover and live at their highest potential. Ms. Muller is a noted authority on working with human energy as a vehicle for phenomenal personal growth. Betsy is a contributor to the EFT Clinical Handbook and best-selling author of Energy Makeover – A Conscious Way to Stay Young, Have Fun and Get More Done! www.createandconnectbrilliantly.com