Developing Your Natural Intuitive Abilities & Using Them in Your Everyday Life
Saturday, Aug 22 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm$125 (Early) / $150 (Regular)
We are born with a connection to our intuition. As the years go by most of us tend to rely more on our logic and not as much on our feelings, our link with the Divine.
Have you ever had a great idea and started running towards it & have been amazed at how quickly things fall into place & then suddenly everything stops or seems to be on hold? Our thoughts are things & when this happens it’s because you started out connecting with your higher self & intuition, and then let thoughts from your ego or old beliefs to creep in and that’s why things stopped going so smoothly.
In this workshop:
- You will learn the basics of using your intuition in your life everyday and how to stay in Connection with your higher self in order to manifest quickly & easily.
- Be connected with your intuitive higher mind because listening to our intuition is being in rapport with ourselves. Then when we make changes life goes more easily & smooth
- Get to know yourself on a higher level and be able to trust what is for your highest good
- Use your feeling side to check in and know for sure that something is right for you
- Connect to what your soul’s journey & life purpose is
- You will learn how to stay connected to your higher self & not allow old fears & beliefs to take you out of alignment with your higher self.
- We will also explore the beliefs & filters you’ve out into place that are prohibiting you from moving forward in your life. You will learn to release these beliefs & replace them with beliefs that will empower you to live the life you are meant to live.
$125 until 8/14/20
$150 after 8/14/20
Rev. Angie Hewett-Abt, B.A., is a 2002 graduate of Fellowships of the Spirit’s School of Spiritual Healing and Prophecy. She received her degree in Human Services with a concentration in Counseling and Psychology in 2005. A practicing medium for over 34 years, Angie currently has her own thriving mediumship and spiritual counseling practice located in Buffalo, NY, where for the past 16 years she has taught meditation and intuitive development. She is also a Registered Medium in Lily Dale. Prior to 2002 Angie worked as a customer relations manager in various industries for over 22 years.
If you are registering for a Zoom event you will be provided access instructions 24 hours prior to the start time listed for your seminar. Please contact Fellowships of the Spirit prior to the event if you do not receive login instructions.