Amplify Your Abilities and Cultivate Your Life’s Work
Saturday, Oct 26 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$125 (Early) / $150 (Late)
$125 until 10/18/19
$150 after 10/18/19
Do you want to take your abilities to the next level and transform your capacity to effect change in your clients’ lives?
Whether you’re an advanced practitioner or complete beginner, this workshop will expose and enhance your gifts in a whole new way.
Caroline integrates a vast array of teachings and modalities to create an incredible journey of personal discovery, healing, and technique development. No matter your current focus, you can use these skills and experiences to cultivate your purpose in life.
- Learn techniques to establish energetic, spiritual, physical, and emotional balance
- Build systems for amplifying your abilities which will evolve over time
- Enhance your capacity to connect with and assist others
- Gain additional insight into your life path and cultivate your life’s work
- Deepen your relationship with your higher self and all other aspects of you
Caroline will lead you inward to identify, unpack, and transmute the obstacles in your path so that they become your greatest assets. Together we’ll engage in discussion, meditation, and practicum which will help you sink into the mineshaft of your consciousness to unearth a more balanced and more effective sense of self in relation to your work.
You will be exposed to key concepts and techniques from:
- Matrix Energetics and other technologies of consciousness
- Chakra Balancing and Advanced Integrative Therapy
- Spiritual Communication, Meditation, and Healing
…and much more!
The truth is, the more we “do the work” of self-discovery and personal development, the stronger and more valuable we become in our ability to serve others on our path.
Rev. Caroline Lee Dewey, LMSW, is an Ordained Associate Spiritualist Minister with Fellowships of the Spirit, Certified Usui-Holy Fire Reiki Master, Yoga and Meditation Instructor, and an Integrative JournalSpeak Specialist. In tandem with her formal education, Caroline has trained extensively in various modalities related to mental health, yoga and meditation, and holistic wellness. She takes a particular interest in subjects related to complementary and alternative medicine, comparative religion and spirituality, psychology, and personal development.