Advanced Medical Intuition Training- One Day Optional Class
Aug 21, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Have you been wondering what to do with the medical insights that you are now receiving? Beyond informing your client, is there more you can do for them during the session? The answer is – absolutely!
Take your medical intuitive ability to the next level. This advanced class is for individuals who have taken Tina’s weekend course, Become a Medical Intuitive and want to move forward in that training. Your confidence will build quickly as you take action with each step throughout the day. This one day 8 hour class will include:
- Finding the cause of an illness or injury.
- How to create healing experiences during your medical intuitive sessions.
- Learn specific healing techniques and options to use during your sessions.
- Increase your accuracy by examining the deeper story underneath an illness.
- Learn to guide and also to engage your client rather than telling them what to do.
- Structure your medical intuitive session for optimum healing success for the client.
This is 8 hours of training that will have its own Advanced Medical Intuition certificate.
Tina will be available for private consultations, please call our office to schedule an appointment.
Tina M. Zion, RNC, B.A., is a fourth generation psychic medium, specializing in medical intuition and teaching it internationally. She has worked in the mental health field as a R.N. with a national board specialty certification in mental health nursing from the American Nurses Credentialing Association. Tina is a Gestalt trained counselor, graduating from the Indianapolis Gestalt Institute in 1997. She received her certification in clinical hypnotherapy from the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners in 1985, specializing in past life regressions and certified through the Michael Newton Institute. Tina is the internationally known author of Become a Medical Intuitive: The Complete Developmental Course, The Reiki Teacher’s Manual, and is a contributing author in Newton’s latest book, Memories of the Afterlife. www.livingawareinc.com