You can enroll to participate in a webinar and pay online at any time up to the Wednesday prior to classes starting on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays. Enrollment deadlines for all other webinars are as advertised.
Test Video: Please use THIS LINK to open the test video in a new window. Press the play button on the video. If you can view and hear video then your computer is compatible with our Webinar system.
*NOTE: WEBINAR OPTION IS AVAILABLE UNTIL THE WEDNESDAY PRIOR TO CLASSES BEGINNING FRIDAY, SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. ALL OTHERS AS LISTED IN CATALOG AND WEBSITE.
Please note the following technical requirements:
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- You will need video viewing and audio capability on your computer. If you can see and hear the test video on our website you will be able to see the class. If you cannot do so, please call our office for technical assistance at least two days before the class starts.
- An upload speed of 356 KBPS or greater is required. This is necessary for both PC and Mac.
- The broadcast works best with Mozilla Firefox web browser. Free downloads of this software are available at www.GetFirefox.com.
- After registering, you will receive a password and any class handouts via e-mail.
- At the specified class time, you will enter the password and sign in to the chat room
- One person and one computer per registration. If any registered participant gives their password to another party for any class, the online link will be terminated and no refund will be made.
- If you are unable to make the link due to technical difficulties beyond our, or your, control, you will be given a refund of 10% of your tuition and will be able to view the class in recorded form at a later, mutually agreed date.
- For most webinars, you will be able to participate live in the chat room or on a telephone conference line in the classroom.
- Fellowships of the Spirit reserves the right to cancel programs due to unforeseen circumstances. Examples of unforeseen circumstances are not limited to the following: power outages, illness of presenter, etc. If it is within our power, the class will be rescheduled. If not, the registrations will be refunded.